Purchased in 2010. (previous owner was my sibling).
Constantly winter kept.
Selling because my youngsters won't come camping anymore ...
- Sleeps 7 (1 x Queen, 2 x Double, 1 Single).
- 2 burner oven and RVQ with outside place.
- Sink, Outoor Shower, PortaPotty (never ever utilized).
- 3 means refrigerator (Propane, Air Conditioning, DC).
- Built in lights.
- portable light/fan(x2).
- Outdoor patio amber illumination.
- 2 ceiling vents(one with exhaust fan).
- Privacy displays.
- Clear vinyl windows, unzip to screen.
- Windows and fabic soft and supple.
- Water Container and water/electric connection.
- 2 Tables.
- Full size awning with vinyl and evaluated wall surfaces and under trailer "boot".
- Propane Heater with thermostat - Incredible!
- Tongue lock.
- Electric Brakes.
- Really easy to configuration and tow.
- 1750 lbs.
See full specs @ Jayco site.
- Warm water container leaks (current plumbing system by-passes tank ... yet simple to reconnect).
- - Never utilize it as camps usually have showers.
- - The propane stove steams water really swiftly if we require some.