Inbound Call Center seeks a fluent (at N. American native level) manager who has a very positive attitude, is great with computers, and is experienced in managing all aspects of a sales call center. All calls are to interested parties (e.g. no telemarketing). Training, hiring, recruitment of sales agents is required. Send resume with details of your experience, salary expectations, shift availability (open to work from what time to what time), and your experience leading, training and growing a sales environment to (click to respond) with "SALES MANAGER" in the subject. We review all resumes immediately and will contact qualified parties as we are looking to hire a qualified individual immediately. Responsibilities: * Recruit sales agents
* Train sales agents
* Monitor performance of sales agents
* Do daily computer based reports to track performance and improve
* Organize training programs for new products to sell for sales agents
* Must speak and write English at a N. American native fluency Experience: * At least 2-3 years experience in hiring, training and motivating sales people
* Ideally, experience selling financial related products such as tax debt relief, loan modification, foreclosure defense, etc.
Listing originally posted at http://www.omni-jobs.com/inbound-call-center-jobs/sales-manager-for-inbound-call-center-telecommute-job-1270581?source=oodle