- Must be able to prioritize work, be flexible, and work with minimum supervision.
- Appropriate software training including Lotus Notes, Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to meet deadlines competently and timely, even under pressure.
- Must have proven success in consistently achieving goals. Compensation and Benefits Details - Competitive base salary, car allowance, plus lucrative commission and bonus opportunities!
- A solid benefits plan is offered that begins immediately Refer a Friend If you are a driven employee seeking an excellent opportunity to work in an environment that challenges you and provides you the opportunity for continuous learning please submit your resume via e-mail Before February 6th directly to: (click to respond)
Or call Kristen Drapeau directly at (506) 862-1808 The position listed here is just a sample of what we currently have available now. If this is not for you, please drop by or give us a call to learn more about the other great opportunities we have available with some of Atlantic Canada's best employers.
Date Added 1/27/2012
# of Positions 1
Job Category Sales
Industry Consulting ServiceApply for this Job!Tell A Friend
Listing originally posted at http://www.localhelpwanted.net/maritimeprovince/job/PEI-Account-Manager--B2B-Sales--Charlottetown-PE-CAN/lhw-e0-12400671/