Project Manager (IT)
Our client is seeking a Project Manager responsible for delivery of medium to large, complex projects. Reporting to the CTO, the Project Manager will balance and manage project scope, goals, and deliverables to develop, maintain, and manage full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path work
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals, assess need for additional internal and external staff and make the appropriate recommendations throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop, prepare, and deliver to stakeholders and the organization project status reports and corresponding presentations as well as analyze their results, troubleshoot problem areas, and make corresponding recommendations
- Proactively identify and manage changes in project scope, cost, timing and quality and devise contingency plans
- Align the IT project to the organization?s strategic plans and business justification throughout its lifecycle
- Adapt projects and project management practices in response to issues that arise to meet the needs of the internal and external stakeholders using project control procedures, resource management, change management, issue management, and risk management plans.
- Build, develop, and grow internal and external business relationships; proactively interface with project stakeholders on a regular basis; communicate standards for project execution and reporting, and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely, consistent, and meaningful manner
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative environment in IT projects.
- Utilise technology tools for communication, collaboration, information management, and decision support throughout IT projects.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate IT project success.
Requirements: - 5+ years of increasing responsibility and proven track record in leading delivery of large, complex IT projects
- PMP certification is desired; Strong knowledge of project management processes, methods, and standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A proven track record of delivering complex projects using varied development approaches for internally and externally developed applications as well as packaged applications
- Experience with managing a matrix team consisting of internal resources and vendors
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking to compliment strong tactical execution skills
- The ability to make decisions in the context of ambiguity and risk
- Respond to customer and business partner requests for service and contribute to the development and implementation of leading practices
- Competitive Base Salary negotiated based on relevant experience
- Bonus & Employee perks, Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Group Insurance)
Our client is seeking only the most highly motivated and organized individuals with excellent communication skills. You like the reality of contributing to development solutions that can make a difference in the lives of others. Occasional travel may be required.
If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and are looking for a challenge with great opportunity for personal and professional growth please contact Ashlee at (click to respond) .
Listing originally posted at http://www.bullhornreach.com/job/264092_project-manager-it-charlottetown-pe-canada?utm_source=oodle.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=job&utm_campaign=feeds1